sábado, 24 de março de 2018

Why Bricklayer can't get rich

                                         
                                                   
                                                            Why bricklayer can't get rich

                       Every time that I am speaking to someone about money, they're arguing that it's impossible to get rich and then they throw a good question ( A consider a good question ), if it's so easy to get rich, why bricklayers can't get rich? and I came here right now to explain and clarify step by step why they're working harder than anyone else and continue poor or poorer.
                      Into my few years I've talked to many people who's holding a position in construction, and I realized they're sharing the same or equal mindset, most of the men who I meet were married, get more than two kids and most of them are uneducated and that's disturbing.
                     when I asked them what would be their dreams, they cried out that their dreams is about getting a well-paid job and graduating the sons and buy a house but  I din't hear a word called " investment. it's all about a mindset focused in family and not wealth and that's why they're all poor and not getting a great health, they do not come to invest money, they're all talking and thinking about investing in family because that's more important than getting payed bills or anything else.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário